Tuesday 15 November 2011

Strictly Pics

This may be the saddest thing we (husband and I) have ever done. We actually took photos of the TV screen! - It Takes Two BBC2 6.30 pm, last night. Here are the very seats upon which we sat - practically on the dance-floor, you will agree. This of course relates to my last blog post Strictly Fun The following pics depict Sir Bruce Forsyth leaning over to speak to me and friends and family section, including Nancy Dell'Olio, looking across bemused. What I thought was my bright pink sequinned scarf is actually some imposter's elbow - we think. I was optically deluded.
The last photo shows the reality of queueing.






Please do not be too concerned about our mental state - it is a phase and will soon pass!

5 comments:

  1. I do like hubby's matching socks! Looks hectic though but you all appear to have enjoyed yourselves non the less?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonynmous. The socks were highly suited to the occasion, as it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have perused the recorded show but I can't see you anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for the disappointment MintyLuca - we were lucky enough to be in single row of seats facing ie opposite orchestra. Hence why we were not much on camera (see pics - do they make any sense?) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I went to see Strictly live but it wasn't the televised show and Brucie wasn't there. But Craig and Bruno were hilarious as was Nancy, I think she was the comedy act.

    ReplyDelete